Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Denver Center for Birth and Wellness exists to provide an environment of care that empowers, supports, and partners with women to achieve and maintain health at all phases of their lives. We offer the midwifery model of care, including well-woman care, prenatal care, and water birth in a uniquely comfortable environment with a goal of developing a life-long, personal relationship with our clients.
We are currently seeking a new member of our team to be the face of our birth center as the Front Office Administrative Assistant. The right person for this role is passionate about serving families, is dynamic, detail-oriented, organized, and is happy to wear multiple hats to contribute to a great team. This position is part-time hourly position averaging 25-30 hours per week, typically Tuesday-Thursday 8:45 to 5:30 with some full and partial Mondays. The position is part-time but may expand to full-time with some opportunity to work from home for the person with the right skill-set and work ethic.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation of the clinic and creating an exceptional client experience from start of care to postpartum while working with members of both the administrative and clinical staff. Responsibilities in this role include:
- Opening the office each clinic day and ensuring readiness for clients/closing operations
- Answering phones and emails, scheduling client appointments
- Giving tours and assisting new clients for Meet and Greets
- Assisting with basic insurance billing questions and financial estimates, processing payments
- Following up on records requests and assisting with medical record documentation
- Oversee and participate in daily housekeeping of the center
- Other tasks as needed or requested
-1-2 years applicable administrative or office experience
Previous experience in medical or office management is preferred. Bonus points for medical billing and insurance experience and/or experience in a field related to birth, pregnancy, or postpartum support.
Pay range is $18-$23/hr dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denver Center for Birth and Wellness is an equal opportunity employer. Background check and references are required prior to hire.